Little decisions made by a lot of people can transform the world.
EcoChange.org is my effort to share what I continue to learn about sustainable companies, organizations, products, resources, and practices. I hope you find this site informative, practical, and useful. 95% of the revenue generated from this site is donated to Kiva.org. The remaining 5% is used to host this site on this "series of tubes" some call the internet ;)
COMING FALL 2016: Toyota Prius Prime PLUG-IN HYBRID 120MPG!